The ESL over the past 11 years have featured over 700 players who attended
our league that went on and played professionally in a variety of leagues around
Location: Chicago, IL
Check the list
Our success has been due to our strict criteria of screening
players and the overwhelming attraction to the Eurobasket
brand. We strive to bring in as many All-Americans, current
professionals, and recent professional players to compete in
our summer league. This will provide the best evaluation for
you to determine the player’s ability. NCAA I, II, III, and
NAIA players will all be represented to fulfill all levels
of professional basketball.
The ESL is for players who have a legitimate opportunity to
be successful at the professional level either
internationally or in the United States.
Price: $399 ($99 paid online with registration, remaining amount paid on arrival)
Wheaton Community Center (1777 S. Blanchard St, Wheaton, IL)
Varies by Player: Individual Schedule sent to player after registration.
Designed for players looking to play in ANY COUNTRY OVERSEAS. Countries located in Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, and the Middle East are all included.
We will try to have a hotel deal in place by May 1st..
Contact ESL Director Dustin Simcox at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions.
• Featuring an online stream with ability to reach all teams, not just the ones able to come in person. There are over 5,000 teams in the world. Don’t limit yourself to just a handful of teams. The online stream has received over 70,000 views in the last two years alone.
• In 2016/17, 108 players received contracts from ESL. If any camp claims to have more contracts than that in one year ask for their full list. Our list is located on our website.
• Run by NBA/WNBA/FIBA Certified Agent Dustin Simcox and WCL Sports Management, allowing us to market you before, during, and after the event to get you a contract.
• Past players have reached the NBA, WNBA, NBA G-League, and over 70 different countries from the Eurobasket Summer League.
• Hotel and Airfare are not included in the camp cost.
• Last year team representatives from 47 different countries attended at least one of our ESL events in 2017.
• Eurobasket is the biggest name and biggest company in international basketball. Our exposure allows us to reach more teams and more opportunities for our players. Every team and every coach uses our website to gather information on all players, teams, and leagues.
• Film is provided within 3 days of the event at no cost. You will have full access to all of the footage from the entire event. All shooting, practice, game, and testing drills.
• The first day is run similarly to the NBA Combine with tests and drills to evaluate your individual skill sets in shooting, athleticism, and game simulation decision making. The second day is strictly the game portion of the event where you get multiple games to showcase your abilities. There is a maximum of 8 players on a team to ensure enough playing time for all players.
• The games are run with certified referees, pre-set substitutions that assure equal playing time, and no foul outs so you don’t have to worry about losing time to foul trouble.
• Teams will be coached by an international scout, coach, or Eurobasket staff member
If you have any questions please email Dustin Simcox at email@example.com
or call 330-958-3245